INFO: - Variations do exist. WTC currently has listed cards #89 & card #95 as the only variations known (you will find them listed twice in the checklist above). Front of the cards are differenet, but the information on the back is the same.
- Authentic autograph cards cannot be confirmed. The cards listed above represent what has been seen on the market and/or what is printed on the wrapper. It is not known just how many wrestlers actually signed autograph cards and if any of the autographs were by redemption cards only. Cards do not have special markings on them to identify whether they are authentic or not. All autograph cards from this series are of the regular basic set cards.
- Blister packs title "Who's On Top?" exist. Packs contain 25 cards and were distributed by The FairField Company in 1999.
- Only 10,000 of the Tekchrome promo cards were produced. Many of the cards were destroyed leaving the total number distributed unknown.
- KKLZ was a Las Vegas Classic Rock station between 1987 and 2007. Card was released to promote Clash of the Champions on Wednesday, January 25, 1995 at Caesar's Palace. The back of the card states 1 of only 20,000 produced. [EXAMPLE]
- Uncut sheets exist. Each sheets contains 100 cards and measures 2 ft. x 3ft. Sheets were leftovers from the manufacture and made available on online auctions and through private sellers.