COLLECTIBLE TIN BONUS ALLEN & GINTER CARDS (1:Tin – Tin Exclusive) ___ 1 of 6 - John Cena ___ 2 of 6 - Batista ___ 3 of 6 - Ric Flair ___ 4 of 6 - Undertaker ___ 5 of 6 - Edge ___ 6 of 6 - Shawn Michaels
- Sales brochure distributed prior to release date. [OUTSIDE] [INSIDE]
- Allen & Ginter Legends cards are Hobby box exclusives. Allen & Ginter Superstars cards are Retail box exclusives.
- Ringside Relic cards for Hobby boxes have individual odds of: Mr. Kennedy (1:85), John Cena (1:98), Matt Hardy (1:167), Carlito (1:120), Bobby Lashley (1:131). Overall odds is 1:24.
- Ringside Relic cards for Retail boxes have individual odds of 1:72. Overall odds is 1:24.
- Authentic Autograph cards are Hobby box exclusives. Each card has individual odds of: Candice, CM Punk, Domino, Deuce, Jeff Hardy, Kelly Kelly, Lance Cade, Maria, MVP, Randy Orton, Trevor Murdoch (1:541), Carlito, Kane, Stevie Richards, Victoria (1:542), John Cena (1:545), "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, The Miz (1:547), Kristal (1:552), Cherry, Chuck Palumbo (1:578), Super Crazy (1:630), Torrie Wilson (1:673) Overall odds is 1:24.
- Bonus Box Topps Cards for Hobby boxes are over-sized cards measuring 5" W x 3 1/2" H. Cards are also error cards with incorrect superstar information listed on the backs.
- Collectible Tins: Each collectible tin contains 2 bonus cards of the wrestler featured on the tin. One card is an Allen & Ginter card, and the other card is a regular card that looks like a card from the basic set.
- Ringside Edition Bonus cards are only found in boxes sold at Wal-Mart. Each box costs $19.97 (US). They have 10 packs of the regular base cards, plus a bonus pack included in each box, wrapped in clear cellophane. There are 4 different bonus packs with 5 cards in each pack (1 'Ringside Rookie' card and 4 'Ringside Bonus' cards) and are random in each box.